Forward your SVSU e-mail to another account
If you would like to keep our SVSU e-mail account but don't want to check the account every day, you can set up automatic forwarding to another e-mail account. Just follow these steps:
1. In your SVSU e-mail (Zimbra) window, click on Preferences in the menu at the top of the page.
2. In the menu on the left, select Mail. Go to the Receiving Messages section in the main window.
3. At “Forward a copy to” type in the text box the e-mail address to which you would like your SVSU e-mail forwarded to.
4. If you do not want your SVSU e-mailbox to fill up, select the “Don’t keep a local copy of messages” box.
5. Click on Save at the top of the page.