63 Days to Graduation
A new tradition established in 2015 to celebrate the success of our graduates. The 63 day countdown is symbolic of the year 1963 when the university was founded.
Elements of the program include:
- Sharing post-graduation plans
- A celebration reception for graduates with the President, faculty and staff
- Collection of fondest memories and an electronic memory book for each graduating class
- A feature of benefits and perks available to new graduates
- How to use LinkedIn to network and start your career journey
- Photo contest
- Alumni packets with SVSU swag
- Ways to stay engaged after graduation
- And so much more!
Visit the 63 Days to Graduation website at: http://svsu.edu/63days/